• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Bridge - not a nice subject...Question?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys,

Not a pleasant subject, but it seems to me that recently, Rainbow Bridge has been getting more and more of our fluffy friends and other pets.

Is it the time of year, with weather etc? Or am i just seeing things?

Gray

I think it's just that it seems worse the longer you've been here and the more you get to know everybody and their beloved furries. :cry::cry::cry:

I noticed that :cry: but I have to admit that I don't look in that section because I'd be in tears all day.
I don't need any encouragement to worry about the future :oops:

I think it's just that it seems worse the longer you've been here and the more you get to know everybody and their beloved furries.

I agree. I think you notice it more when you recognise the bunnies names and can associate with them.

Karen/Amy, maybe that is the case.

Just keep seeing all of these 'Rainbow Bridge' entries and wondered if it was a trend or not.

I know its not a pleasant subject, but i've been wanting to ask for a few days, but not had the ability to ask properly. Curiosity got the better of me.

To be honest, I don't tend to look unless it's a 'well known' bunny or if I'm posting one of my own pets :)cry:). A lot of the posts in there are so nicely worded that I just well up. :oops: I hope no one thinks I'm uncaring for not posting much in there, I just can't face it most days. :oops:

Back