• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how wet is too wet grass to sit on?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
my buns are housebuns...but have the garden......

thing is i have grass that doesnt drain.....were clay on top of chalk here.

bertie was a bun used to running amok outside but then became a housebun and spoilt..central heating......cooling fans and mobile air con:roll:

the grass has grown sooo fast with the rain...trouble is so has this weird weed that all the buns have gone eww at.

im hoping the handyman guy will be able to mow it all down next week.....safer to pay him than me try to borrow a cordless strimmer...mower..nah ah..im bloomin dangerous:oops: hes also going to do the hedge between me and next door.....hopefully right back to their fence...and itll last two winters.

with the grass long and soaking i worry bout buns getting wet...berties come in like a wet old dog....:oops:
if theyre used to going out in the rain or on wet grass i guess its no probs..but house buns?

ive always been so restrictive....am i wrong...please advise.

:shock: really?!!

mind you i do molly coddle bertie due to his pasturella.....:oops: merlin hates getting wet:lol:

Oh yes, I can understand when a rabbit has health issues you need to be more careful.

When someone is here, we just leave the door open and he goes out if he wants!

Back