• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busty Barbara

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Babs is also settling in well, although her appetite isn't as great as the other Lymington bunnies. But she has had her mayxi jab and hopefully can be neutered and have a dental in a couple of weeks. Once she has recovered we are going to try to bond her with Geoff. Which means she will live in a lovely run as we are currently building Geoff a large new run :D we really hope it works out as it will be great for both bunnies to have some company :love:

P9040809.jpg

P9040810.jpg

P9040812.jpg

P9040813.jpg

P9040824.jpg

Oh Liz she looks sooooo much better already no-where near as scared as she did, she looks really happy :love:

Oh Liz she looks sooooo much better already no-where near as scared as she did, she looks really happy :love:

She is doing pretty well all things considered. she spent the first couple of days hiding in her sleeping compartment she was so terrified:( But now she doesn't move when I open the hutch door, she sits and watches me with interest to see what treat is coming next:D:D

Sounds like she has quickly realised she is in a very good place. I do so hope it works out with Geoff. :love::love: I think he has been on his own for quite a while now? I'm sure he'll be very pleased with his new run anayway. :D

Back