• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lymington twins

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These two are absolutely stunning. They have settled down so well, are eating well and binkying everywhere :love: I just know they are going to be a complete handful so have named them Loki and Tinkerbell :lol: They have had their myxi jabs and have been given a clean bill of health.

There may already be a family interested in these 2 sweethearts, so fingers crossed :D

Pics are a bit rubbish as they never stay still :lol:

P9020784.jpg

P9020782.jpg

P9020779.jpg

P9020787.jpg

P9020789.jpg

P9020788.jpg

P9030804.jpg

P9030806.jpg

They look mischief twins indeed! How do you tell them apart? :wave: Looks like they are enjoying their greens.

They look mischief twins indeed! How do you tell them apart? :wave: Looks like they are enjoying their greens.

Loki is slightly bigger of the two and is always at the front first. Tinkerbell is quite shy. She is in the 4th piccy down the 3 before that are all Loki. She is on the right where they are eating hay. Once you get to know there ways it is quite easy :)

Awww Raine was tempted with these.... wonder how long it will take her to find this thread :lol:

They are even more beautiful now they are in such lovely surroundings :love:

Wow they are beautiful. I have just adopted a male mini lop from a rescue and am hoping to find him a girlfriend for company. Have been looking for a bunny just like those. Hope you find a loving home for them soon :) and i'm sure you won't have any problems at all.

They are gorgeous.

I am sure that once the family I have lined up to meet them see their faces, they will just fall for them hook line and sinker.

Fingers crossed anyway! How could they not.

They already seem to have grown since last week - they certainly look happier than we I last saw them.

Good stuff.

They are gorgeous.

I am sure that once the family I have lined up to meet them see their faces, they will just fall for them hook line and sinker.

Fingers crossed anyway! How could they not.

They already seem to have grown since last week - they certainly look happier than we I last saw them.

Good stuff.

I am sure the family will adore them, how can you not resist those beautiful little faces :love: understandably they are still a little skittish but its not going to take long to settle them down. They will make such a wonderful family addition, I so hope it works out, i am very excited for them :oops: :lol:

Wow they are beautiful. I have just adopted a male mini lop from a rescue and am hoping to find him a girlfriend for company. Have been looking for a bunny just like those. Hope you find a loving home for them soon :) and i'm sure you won't have any problems at all.

Hi Adele.

I don't know if you are familiar with the story of these bunnies. They came out of a mass rescue last week of 68 rabbits. They have relatives that went from the location on the Hampshire coast, to a placement at Cat and Rabbit Rescue in Chichester so if you wanted to search for a similar rabbit we know that they have 10 new ladies that will be ready to adopt once neutered. Why not give them a call! Not all were lionheads but a good number of them were.

Hi Adele.

I don't know if you are familiar with the story of these bunnies. They came out of a mass rescue last week of 68 rabbits. They have relatives that went from the location on the Hampshire coast, to a placement at Cat and Rabbit Rescue in Chichester so if you wanted to search for a similar rabbit we know that they have 10 new ladies that will be ready to adopt once neutered. Why not give them a call! Not all were lionheads but a good number of them were.

Yeah i saw the thread and really wanted to offer help but didn't have a hutch at the time :cry: but it did make my mind up to adopt a bunny from a rescue. Thanks for letting me know I will definitely make contact with them cos I'd like to find him a girlfriend and start the bonding process as soon as possible really. :)

Double trouble indeed - what cuties, I'm sure their new potential family will fall hook, line and sinker for these two gorgeous girls.:love:

Back