• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know i have made the RIGHT choice :)

Rose

Mama Doe
I dont know if you remember Jacks story but he and molly have had 878468 failed attemps and bonding so he stayed inside. Well my mum decided she wanted the space back and to give jack more space outside and it might make him happier and to eat more.

Well today i watched my neighbour build his new happy hutch run combo :lol:
I put him in there with the access to the run a hour before i had to leave for work and he was just checking everything out.
I went to see him not long ago and spent 10 min just watching him and he was DOING BINKYS AND THROWING HIS TOYS AROUND i havent seen that happen in so long. I am so happy that he is happier

Well, Mollys face watching everything that was going on. If she was in a soap she would be peggy mitchell :lol:

Yes you must show us photo's in his new home. It's tough when you're forced with a decision like that, I've regrettably had to give up two rabbits that were mine due to similar reasons.
But getting to see them so happy in their new home's makes it all worth it.

Glad Jack is happy.
But I'm confused is he now living at the neighbour's or did your neighbour just build his hutch?

Awww bless him sounds like he has settled in well. How did you get your neighbour to put up the Happy Hutch :shock:

That was really nice of your neighbor to build a hutch. We'll need to see pics. :wave: xx

Back