• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting neutered Monday anything I should know

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
Not me :lol: my little boy and girl are being neutered on Monday anything I should know/be prepared for?

Why do I feel so nervous :(

I checked Bracken and omg he's got them all of a sudden! I wondered why he was so insistent on getting with Tia :lol:

Last edited:
I am sure they will be fine :)

Do they usually live outside? When mine have been neutered I have kept them inside for a few days to keep an eye on them :)

What I have done with my lot is made sure I had their favorite food in when they came home to encourage them to eat. I set them up in the small bathroom so that they didn't have too much room to be running around or anything, and gave them plenty of vetbed and soft towels to lay on. They were all a bit drowsy when they came home but all back to normal pretty quickly :) I also only gave handfuls of soft hay at a time rather than a whole bunch of the stuff because I was scared they would lay or sit on it and the hay would irritate where they had the ops

I know its scary, but try not to worry :)

Thank you that is good advice, I wouldn't have thought to give them little hay at a time. Thank you again :)

Back