• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why Does it ALWAYS all go Wrong at Once :-(*GROSS PHOTO IN 1ST POST*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
To add to the poorly Bunny list today 10 year old Chloe has developed a RTI. She is on treatment but as a very frail 10 year old Rabbit she isn't doing well :cry:

Then this afternoon Bobbie's hock exploded :shock: :cry: She has been on abx for a relapse of her Respiratory problems and clearly her hock has developed a spontaneous abscess. The infection must be circulating in her bloodstream so potentially Bobbie could now become very poorly.

This is poor Bobbie's hock

025-8.jpg

:cry:

Oh my word the poor mite, tons and tons of get well vibes for bobby , you really are being put to the test arent you? xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh goodness, poor, poor Bobbie. :(:( Sending MEGA vibes to both Bobbie and Chloe - and thinking of you ... it must be so difficult with all those bunnies poorly at the one time.

:roll: I don't know why stuff always seems to happen at once but, I do feel the same sometimes - that looks horribly sore. I hope she can be healed and made comfy poor baba.

oh dear is she not good? Is it her breathing too or pain from her hock do you think? Sending lots of vibes for her it looks so sore xx

Back