• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new pics of sophie and her run :)

kirst25

Alpha Buck
IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

a8b48f51.jpg

P180810_19160002.jpg

P260810_15480002.jpg

P180810_19160001.jpg

:love::love::love::love: Sophie is soooooo fluffy Kirsty!

Have to add, that pen is one i just purchased too just for additional panels to block things out. Love the dog crate at the end as her base.

Bet she's very happy. The door on the end panel is very helpful for the free-ranging, i dont use it as my savic puppy pen has a door anyway, but i'd like to say 'well done' :)

You're obviously a very caring bunny person.

Only one thing to consider..in the future, she may try and jump out of the pen, as it's a bit shy of 2 feet tall, so you may need to put something over it, be it netting or a sheet.

She looks very happy in your home :)

thank you..yeh I'm hoping she is happy,yeh the door is always open when I'm at home and just wanted some room for her when I wasn't in :) she hasn't managed to jump anywhere so far

Plenty space there for your lovely fluffy girl to hop about. :D How does she like the tunnel? :wave:

I'll try Suzie bun :) yeh she is loving it but doesn't like bein put back in it when I'm out or going to bed but she Is a bad chewer

Back