• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Basil have some good luck vibes for today/ Update: All is well!

basirascal

Mama Doe
Basil would be really so grateful for some good luck vibes for today and so would I. He has an appointment with our vet later this afternoon to check he is recovering ok from the EC he had in July. He's still only 16 weeks old and I'm just a little bit worried that he doesn't seem to be putting on alot of weight and feels a bit light to me, although he eats like a little donkey. Hopefully just me being paranoid. Otherwise, I think he seems fine. Guessing the vet may also want to chat about getting him neutered in the not too distant future. Poor little baby.

Last edited:
sending lots of vibes for little basil, bless him, been through so much in such a short time and so young!

Sending Vibes for Basil
cid_5_237274522web87005_mail_ird_ya.gif

Wow! Thank you so very much everyone. All your good vibes have helped Basil I am sure. The vet was so pleased with Basil and said there was no sign of a head tilt now and he has gained weight! Which was one of the things I was worried about. He is now a whole pound heavier and she said he looks about right for his age. We discussed the neutering and she thought it best to wait until he is about 5-6 months. So if he continues to keep well he will not need further check-ups ups re: his bout of EC. Yippee, I am so happy:D:D and very relieved. Just also wanted to add a great big thank you to our brilliant vets, who have now saved two of our pets lives. Also, they didn't charge me a penny for the 3 post EC checks thats Basil has had. They are wonderful! Thanks again everyone you are wonderful too:love:

Last edited:
Thanks JLG a great relief for us amidst our other problems with Rosie. Hope your two are doing ok and you managed to sort out their boarding for your holiday.

Back