• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick question - run on cotswold stones/gravel?

We have a large area in our garden of cotswold 'gravel/stones'. Would rabbits be okay on this floor in their run short term? (by short term i mean one afternoon.) We have stuff going on with the lawn on saturday and as the run is not permenant this will be the only area in the garden they can go on on saturday.... don't want them to have to stay in their hutch all afternoon!:?

We have a large area in our garden of cotswold 'gravel/stones'. Would rabbits be okay on this floor in their run short term? (by short term i mean one afternoon.) We have stuff going on with the lawn on saturday and as the run is not permenant this will be the only area in the garden they can go on on saturday.... don't want them to have to stay in their hutch all afternoon!:?

If you're worried it'll be uncomfortable, place a folded up towel or blanket in their for them to sit on, or cover the ground in straw.

my lot run around on it all the time ..I use it for ravel paths in my garden and there always flopped out on it ...so they should be ok for a day on it

Brilliant.... thanks for the replies... I was worried as i have tried to walk on it barefoot before and yelped the whole way up the garden!:roll:

Back