• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carriers for taking bun to vets etc..

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Hi guys :wave:

Wheres the best/cheapest place to get one of these from? I need one for taking Lewis for his next vaccination Will also be travelling 40ish mins from my house in Notts to home (parents house) throughout the year, so need something suitable :)

**Ignore the thread I posted in stories and pics :oops:**

Home and bargain, I think thats where mine came from

eta: it's okay for quality - they were selling the same ones in pets at home at the time

Thanks guys :D

Schuette told me bout the petplanet one on my duplicate post :oops::oops::oops: (Posted in the wrong bit so made another thread here).

I like the pink one :D People will think Lewis is a lady bunny :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys :D

Schuette told me bout the petplanet one on my duplicate post :oops::oops::oops: (Posted in the wrong bit so made another thread here).

I like the pink one :D People will think Lewis is a lady bunny :lol::lol::lol:

I just saw the other thread. ;)

Never mind what people think - Alfie and Bubbles have been mistaken for all sorts in their carrier and it's not even pink. :lol: Somebody once asked if they were guinea pigs. :roll: :lol:

Ooo, I like the look of the other carrier :D

Stupid question though - can they escape? Just with the half door sort of thing :)

Ooo, I like the look of the other carrier :D

Stupid question though - can they escape? Just with the half door sort of thing :)

There isn't half a door :p It's a full door, the bit at the top is clear plastic.

Here is Mischa modeling it ;)

_IGP7963-vi.jpg

Can see the top of the door a little easier maybe.

Last edited:
damn show off know it all! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for clearing that up, saves me becoming any more confused in my current state:oops:

:lol:

I just wanna post pics of my baby that's all :p

I did think that myself to be honest when I first saw it. It's a little clearer in the third pic on the website.

Back