• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just nearly lost gracie!

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Oh my word i had a huge shock, the postman knocked the door to tell me gracie was in the front garden, some idiot had left the garage door open (i wont mention names) goodness dosent it make your heart stop!

Im just calming down my heart was thumping, flaming men :censored: xxxxxxxx

Thank goodness for the postie indeed, if he wasnt walking by i would have lost her, i swear ive aged 10 years! phew. xxxxxxx

Gulp! :shock::shock::shock: My friend's rabbit escaped overnight at the weekend. My heart was pitter-pattering even hearing about it after he was safely restored to his hutch. Hope Gracie is none the worse for her adventure. :wave:

Gulp! :shock::shock::shock: My friend's rabbit escaped overnight at the weekend. My heart was pitter-pattering even hearing about it after he was safely restored to his hutch. Hope Gracie is none the worse for her adventure. :wave:

:shock: goodness thats even worse!
shes ok it just scared me thats all a few more steps and she would have been in the road :shock:

shes a terror ive just been out to the bin and looked behind me and there she was, she really has no fear whatsoever, hubby has promised me he`s going to put another door on the garden side of the garage next week so none of them can get out again. xxxxxxx

:shock: goodness thats even worse!
shes ok it just scared me thats all a few more steps and she would have been in the road :shock:

shes a terror ive just been out to the bin and looked behind me and there she was, she really has no fear whatsoever, hubby has promised me he`s going to put another door on the garden side of the garage next week so none of them can get out again. xxxxxxx

She sounds like Bobby, she also has no fear, you woulnd't catch Carlo on walk about, he is far to sensible

Back