PDA

View Full Version : I just nearly lost gracie!

Grace65
09-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Oh my word i had a huge shock, the postman knocked the door to tell me gracie was in the front garden, some idiot had left the garage door open (i wont mention names) goodness dosent it make your heart stop!

Im just calming down my heart was thumping, flaming men :censored: xxxxxxxx

Bebopy
09-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Oh my word. Thank God for the postman!

emilybun
09-09-2010, 01:41 PM
OH DEAR!! someone is going to get told off when they get home! xx lucky you have a nice postie:D

Grace65
09-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Thank goodness for the postie indeed, if he wasnt walking by i would have lost her, i swear ive aged 10 years! phew. xxxxxxx

Grace65
09-09-2010, 01:43 PM
OH DEAR!! someone is going to get told off when they get home! xx lucky you have a nice postie:D

He will get the lot trust me! xx

Morgana
09-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Oh that must have been a shock! What a nice postman though :)

Shellypops
09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
:shock::shock: Phew... Oh I bet he feels awful :roll: and you (Hugs_)

susie bun
09-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Gulp! :shock::shock::shock: My friend's rabbit escaped overnight at the weekend. My heart was pitter-pattering even hearing about it after he was safely restored to his hutch. Hope Gracie is none the worse for her adventure. :wave:

Grace65
09-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Gulp! :shock::shock::shock: My friend's rabbit escaped overnight at the weekend. My heart was pitter-pattering even hearing about it after he was safely restored to his hutch. Hope Gracie is none the worse for her adventure. :wave:

:shock: goodness thats even worse!
shes ok it just scared me thats all a few more steps and she would have been in the road :shock:

shes a terror ive just been out to the bin and looked behind me and there she was, she really has no fear whatsoever, hubby has promised me he`s going to put another door on the garden side of the garage next week so none of them can get out again. xxxxxxx

Shellypops
09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
:shock: goodness thats even worse!
shes ok it just scared me thats all a few more steps and she would have been in the road :shock:

shes a terror ive just been out to the bin and looked behind me and there she was, she really has no fear whatsoever, hubby has promised me he`s going to put another door on the garden side of the garage next week so none of them can get out again. xxxxxxx

She sounds like Bobby, she also has no fear, you woulnd't catch Carlo on walk about, he is far to sensible

Grace65
09-09-2010, 03:58 PM
She sounds like Bobby, she also has no fear, you woulnd't catch Carlo on walk about, he is far to sensible

I have never known a bun like her shes scared of nothing!
now charlie is scared of his own shadow. xxxxxxx

Mischief and Tinker's Mum
09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
What a great postman you have! :D x

Grace65
09-09-2010, 04:03 PM
What a great postman you have! :D x

Hes fab!
Nothing is too much trouble, he has a bun too :D we have had some fab chats about bunnies.
Hes a dutch postie and very nice, i always treat his children at christmas :) xxx

WeeBarraxO
09-09-2010, 04:08 PM
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Well done postie :D

Grace65
09-09-2010, 04:19 PM
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Well done postie :D

I know! xxx