• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Cloud. (lots of pic's )

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Cloud has put some weight on and the bite wound on her back has healed nicely now and she is just so good, she loves company she get's so excited and I just can't stop kissing that little face of hers. :love::love:

PLAYTIME.
8-9-10003.jpg

8-9-10004.jpg

8-9-10006.jpg

8-9-10007.jpg

8-9-10011.jpg

8-9-10013.jpg

8-9-10014.jpg

Baby Bun Bot.
8-9-10016.jpg

8-9-10017.jpg

8-9-10018.jpg

8-9-10019.jpg

BEDTIME.
8-9-10021.jpg

8-9-10022.jpg

omg, she's too cute for words! :love:

The pet house thingy on the left in image 1 - what is it and where can i get one please? i want!

Ooh yes, I like that bed too ....... Maysie, do you think that my two (dwarf lops) would fit in it, snuggled up together?

Just wondering if it would be suitable to put in their bedroom in the hutch in winter!?! Could still a load of straw in too! (I believe straw is warmer than hay).

Cheers, Jo x

Oh Cloud :love::love::love: I have been wondering how you were getting on, and am so pleased your wound has healed up well. You really look quite grown-up when you stand up on your hind-paws, but just as cute. :love:

She has a very cute little face, although I can see a small bald patch appearing on her head from too mny kisses :lol:

She really has grown.

Ooh yes, I like that bed too ....... Maysie, do you think that my two (dwarf lops) would fit in it, snuggled up together?

Just wondering if it would be suitable to put in their bedroom in the hutch in winter!?! Could still a load of straw in too! (I believe straw is warmer than hay).

Cheers, Jo x

Yes no problem they are quite roomy inside and there is a cushion that you can leave in or take out and it's washable. As long as you keep your eye on the buns for nibbling at it , Cloud scrats at the cushion but doesn't nibble but if she does I will take it out. I also have pet carriers in with some of the buns I take the door off and put paper inside and they like to hide in them. Wilkinsons sell a large one that two bunnies can get in and the great thing about them they are great to clean. I clean mine in the bath with the shower head :roll:

Your welcome Maysie :D
xx

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Pet-Ca...Qpwr+KN0P9WIVeiraRMKwPZdwog7UO5n XD0MoS3dXw==

Yes no problem they are quite roomy inside and there is a cushion that you can leave in or take out and it's washable. As long as you keep your eye on the buns for nibbling at it , Cloud scrats at the cushion but doesn't nibble but if she does I will take it out. I also have pet carriers in with some of the buns I take the door off and put paper inside and they like to hide in them. Wilkinsons sell a large one that two bunnies can get in and the great thing about them they are great to clean. I clean mine in the bath with the shower head :roll:

Your welcome Maysie :D
xx

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Pet-Ca...Qpwr+KN0P9WIVeiraRMKwPZdwog7UO5n XD0MoS3dXw==

Brilliant, thanks very much.

x

Back