• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy's going in to get his beans chopped...

smoo

Mama Doe
He hates being picked up and is a right little wriggler but I was pretty sure I felt his little beanies.. so I've booked him in at the vets. Once he's had his op does his go back in with Luna straight away or are they to be kept seperate. As they live together happily at the moment does this mean they are bonded?? Will he still love luna if they've been apart???
:oops::shock::shock:STRESS

I've been waiting for this news ... good luck Indy! :love::wave: I think males remain fertile for a few weeks after being done, and that they will need to be re-bonded, but hopefully one of the experts will come on soon.

He's not showing any signs of wanting to give Luna some loving at the moment. Could he have done the naughty to her already?!?!?! :shock

I can't remember how long they need to be apart but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck. :)

Also you can keep separated by wire mesh so they can still see each other, that way they shouldn't loose their bond. :)

Donnie and Lady were separated for a week there and didn't lose their bond... Prob depends on the rabbits. He just ran straight up to her to give her a good thorough grooming :love::love:

Think he'll be fertile for another few weeks though, it was her who got her zip in our house as he was already done.

Back