• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Can Poor Lady Lydia Have Vibes :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............... her hocks are so bad at the moment :cry:

031-7.jpg

034-4.jpg

033-3.jpg

006-17.jpg

001-18.jpg

007-20.jpg

Lots of vibes for her ladyship! :wave: Does she have to wear bandages on her paws a lot of the time?

Awww bless her, have you been putting cream on them Jane? Just in the pics it looks almost like there is a wax at the edges of the sore area?

Ohhh that looks so sore:( Healing vibes for Lady Lydia and love that footwear:) Hope that they do the trick and she is hopping around happily again.

Sending lots of vibes for your brave girl xxx
(I see all the pain has not affected her appetite! :) )

Poor Lydia she can always have vibes - hopefully her winter coat will be on its way soon and that will help

Awww bless her, have you been putting cream on them Jane? Just in the pics it looks almost like there is a wax at the edges of the sore area?

Yes, Savlon Advanced Healing Gel :)

Lots of vibes for her ladyship! :wave: Does she have to wear bandages on her paws a lot of the time?

All the time at the moment :cry:
She does a bit better in winter when her coat is somewhat thicker. But she never gets full fur covering on her hocks.

Oh bless her little shoes! :love::love::love: Does she chew them? She must be a very good patient... can't imagine any of my buns sitting still to let me do that!

Not too badly so far xx

Last edited:
Lotsa hopping furry hock vibes for Lydia!
Bless her - it looks very sore...:(

and some noserubs for her!:love:

Poor bun, hope her feet get better soon.

I think I must be very lucky because my mini rex buns (I've had 3) have never had a problem with sore feet, and yet so many other rexes seem to have this problem.

Back