• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley is packing

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
his bunny suitcase for his holidays, he doesn't need to take much, he is taking his petmat, his favourite yellow one, a vetbed and his grooming brush :lol:

he has asked me to get some of his favourite baby carrots :lol:

Where is he going? :wave: I'm sure he will be a good boy and I hope he has nice weather if it is somewhere with an outdoor play area.

Where is he going? :wave: I'm sure he will be a good boy and I hope he has nice weather if it is somewhere with an outdoor play area.

he's being a house rabbit at kays bunnyhops :), ohh he needs his baby wipes as well, for his daily bottom and tail wipe :lol:

Do you use ordinary baby wipes? Spenser had a dirty bum today (he will sit on his poos and pee :roll::roll:) and I just did my best with a bit of damp kitchen towel.

Do you use ordinary baby wipes? Spenser had a dirty bum today (he will sit on his poos and pee :roll::roll:) and I just did my best with a bit of damp kitchen towel.

yeah it just cleans his tail area up, from where he sits in his litter tray

Back