• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Giselle and Gabrielle...french lop babies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_0115SEPTEMBER20100008.jpg

2005_0115SEPTEMBER20100005.jpg

Giselle

2005_0115SEPTEMBER20100003.jpg

2005_0115SEPTEMBER20100004.jpg

Gabrielle

These two girls are baby french lops. They are 14 weeks old and because they will be spayed before being rehomed they wont be ready to go to a new home for another 5 or 6 weeks..

They will need either a shed / playhouse / aviary set up or to be indoor freerange house bunnies .

Both are lovely friendly girls :love: They must be rehomed together.

we also have 2 of their sisters who will be rehomed seperatly to be paired with neutered males.

If anyone thinks they can offer the right home for these two or the other two single girls please pm me. We can reserve until they are ready to go.

Last edited:
Where are you situated? and do you re-home nationally? :)

we are near Barnsley .. just off junction 36 M1.

yes we have rehomed nationaly but it does depend on homes offered and distance involved . We sometimes help with transport but prefer new owners to travel and meet at least part way . :wave:

we are near Barnsley .. just off junction 36 M1.

yes we have rehomed nationaly but it does depend on homes offered and distance involved . We sometimes help with transport but prefer new owners to travel and meet at least part way . :wave:

Thats very fair :) Im only requiring because i have a french lop boy who iam supposed to bond with my other two rabbits but circumstances have changed and i may not be able to bond them. Hopefully be able to bond them all though. Gorgeous french lops by the way! :love:

bertie is very lonely...he does have pasturella but none of our other buns whove been with him..inc my mums bun...havent got ill.

berties my frenchie.....he bonded with willow when she was about the same age.

were sleeping in the lounge right now and for some time cos of nikkis foot being broken. perfect for bonding.

bertie and merlin nip through the bars of the divide sometimes theyll sleep up against each other through the panels.

later merlin would go back upstairs with nikki in her room.

bertie will be so lonely then.....

two wifeys hed jump at the chance of frenchie harem:lol::lol:

losing salem kitty then my poor bunny bif within like a month has upset us all....we were contemplating a kitten for zuzu but she loves big buns the nost...willow and her were sisters in different fur:lol:

am i a bad choice?

i have a nice sized garden...cat proofed...buddlia...rosemary...etc.

is hampshire too far for them to travel...and if it isnt...is there any chance of a bunny run...id pay petrol money etc:wave:

Squeee - they are adorable:love:

If only I had a huge shed - one day ................

I've rehomed three buns from BARC Debbie (but not baby buns), but it did take some organising. If it helps I could do part of the bunny run?

aww these are lovely! how old are the sisters to be rehomed separately? I have a 10 month old neutered male who lives alone and is a house bunny, now wonder if i could persuade my husband to let me get mylo a little wife!

Are french lops quite big rabbits?

yes they are I have 6 here at the moment :love::love::love::love:would Love more but really think hubby would kill me ...I have a soft spot for them ..I wish I could win the lottery .Im sure these girls wont be waiting too long

they vary in size from 5kg upwards!! my willow was too big for the massive pet carrier,...shed stand on her hind legs and reach the kitchen worktop!!!

ooh rhianna hun thats lovely of you xx

come on...i want these girlies.....pweeeeese

weve had so much heartache itd be lovely to have a new set of furry friends and bertie will feel happyier...he was a pet amongst the show frenchies..hes survived three frenchie wives two before willow at his old home.

if anyone could help out with a bunny run....ill have these beautiful girlies.

the size is easy to see..heres my bridge bun willow inside a childs play tunnel...and she grew more in the next 3 months before dying suddenly from a suspected heart attack/anuersym.
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...willow/?action=view&current=flymobile039.jpg&

this was her at the same age as the two lovleies here
newbunny3.jpg

berties got the run of the whole of downstairs.....theres vinyl flooring in the lounge.,.excellent for wee cleaning up! i have got a pop up tent for them to live in in the winter in the lounge..keeps privacy and warm near radiator:lol::lol:

bertie sleeps in his dog bed or on the floor or in his massive litter tray..or on the bed setee with me:oops:

the kitchens big compared to my old one...but i have got room for the hay boxes in there when ive finished tidying up...and that will give more floor space in the lounge.
willow used to run from the lounge through the wide doorway into the kitchen then out the other kitcehn door and into the lounge through the middle door and oh up and down the stairs with the cats at all hours:oops:

she did it when bertie was snoozing and she wasnt:lol:

i have metal playpen panels..i have a folding playpen..i have a baby gate....all part of frenchie needs when getting to know them and bonding.

if there was a problem then theres lots of room in my bedroom and landing and dialy gharden but bertie is a lover of ladies......itll be a case of us sitting on the floor whilst they chill out on the bed settee:lol:

please please please please

more than wonderful news for our grieving lonely frenchie bertie:love:

hes going to be ecstatic...hes just bonded himself with merlin so itll be a case of four buns..bonding two pairs.......and whilst were sleeping and living in the lounge due to nikkis broken foot...we will have lots of time and attention for all 4 and to supervise 24hr bonding once theyre settled.

whoo hoo.....i loves me big buns...frenchies once they calm down sleep like logs..i used to have to vaccum and steam clean the fllor and lift willows ears up out the way and her tail:lol: berties a bit of a snooze machine....merlins hyper by comparison....but these two young uns will wear him out.

zuzu our surviving cat will be so happy....she and her brother grew up as kittens with my bridge frenchie doe wilow...they were all young together and she thought she was a cat..they used to be so norty the 3 of them.
when she got bigger and older she settled a bit...got more laid back and sleepy. but ransacked the kitchen in the wee hours with salem...:lol:

they missd her soomuch when she passed.

i hope itll bring zuzu back to herself after losing salem and bif.

bertie loved bif..hes very fondish of melrin..still bonding...and poor old bandit..he loved him too..but nothing beats the love of a big woman he says:lol:

more than wonderful news for our grieving lonely frenchie bertie:love:

hes going to be ecstatic...hes just bonded himself with merlin so itll be a case of four buns..bonding two pairs.......and whilst were sleeping and living in the lounge due to nikkis broken foot...we will have lots of time and attention for all 4 and to supervise 24hr bonding once theyre settled.

whoo hoo.....i loves me big buns...frenchies once they calm down sleep like logs..i used to have to vaccum and steam clean the fllor and lift willows ears up out the way and her tail:lol: berties a bit of a snooze machine....merlins hyper by comparison....but these two young uns will wear him out.

zuzu our surviving cat will be so happy....she and her brother grew up as kittens with my bridge frenchie doe wilow...they were all young together and she thought she was a cat..they used to be so norty the 3 of them.
when she got bigger and older she settled a bit...got more laid back and sleepy. but ransacked the kitchen in the wee hours with salem...:lol:

they missd her soomuch when she passed.

i hope itll bring zuzu back to herself after losing salem and bif.

bertie loved bif..hes very fondish of melrin..still bonding...and poor old bandit..he loved him too..but nothing beats the love of a big woman he says:lol:

are you dtill all giddy .. ;) :lol: :lol:

you are going to sooooooooooooooo love these girls .. :D

please do a sun dance for the weekend ..if its not chucking it down with rain ill get you more piccies ;)

I'm quite excited about helping with the Bunny Run. I will be sooooo tempted to bunnynap (but resisted when I recently did the last part of a run with a baby bun so I have proved myself as a responsible adult:))

I am sure Debbie will let me have lots of cuddles anyway. Bertie deigned to eat a treat when I visited but only if I took them to him - he was far too comfortable to move for a mere human!!!

:lol: does it show how excited i am:roll::oops::lol::lol:

oh if its dry..yes pleeze...more piccys:love:

karen i told you..hes such a odd old soul.......he doesnt like it when hes trying to snooze and we make a lot of noise:lol: and rather than pick him up..which is very bad for anyones back....its easier to popp him on the sofa for a cuddle or get down ont he floor but i know your knees wont allow that.

ahah i have the ultimate treat....but i cant buy them from asda online anyore....
theyre dried strawberries by a company called urban fruit ...he will let you cuddle him whatever mood hes in:lol:

do what we do....put it in between your teeth and get him to take it,its s funny.

he doesnt like strong perfume hair spray etc....my mum gets on his nerves and heel wee on the floor by her feet:oops: gotta love him!

anyone going near an asda..if you can see if urban fruit dried fruits available...please send me the strawberry one..ill send payment just so karen can have cuddles with bertie:lol:

merlins a cuddle bun......especially if yous meel of food.:lol:

he likes the apple and the cherris.....BUT he lurves the strawberry ones:lol:

i got them to take the taste of baytril away.....and he still gets them once or twice a week.;):lol::lol:

I often go to Asda. I will get some of Bertie's treats and see if he will let me have a cuddle then. I don't wear hair spray or strong perfume so that will be OK:)

I could get down on the floor OK - just wouldn't be able to get back up!!!

I remember how excited I was before I rehomed George and then Peggy and Sue. I just couldn't wait - but had to!!!! BARC bunnies are lovely :)

Back