• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indiana & Arrabella done a photo-shoot! ;-)

chelle

Warren Veteran
Indiana & Arrabella: "Mummy sayz we the best bunnyz models evers...we getting piccies for ours Photoz book...hope mummy get its done in timez...or dis is all for nofinkz! We loves being models...theres lotsa treats...but mummy takes the orange tree thingy awayz...nom nom..."

P1080673.jpg

Indiana: im gonnaz run awayz real quick with da orange treez! nom nom!

P1080697.jpg

Arrabella: i luuuurves da petals....

P1080703.jpg

Da pose...we is lookin good hey!

P1080677.jpg

Indiana: Da petals come out da skies!

P1080687.jpg

Indiana: Da orange tree is backz...nom nom

P1080716.jpg

Indiana: ooooh i needz a wee for ages ...i loves being a bun-odel!
Arrabella: Im soooooo tired....mummy gonna strokes me to sleeppppzzzzzzzzzzzz

My baby bunny girls!:love::love::love:

I just had to come on for another look! :wave: I think I would struggle to tell which one is which, but they are both very pretty girls. :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: Super-bunodels!

Thanks guys - bless them - they thought it was christmas!:lol:

They do look very similar..Indiana is smaller & has a little mouse face -Arrabella has a slightly wider face....and is larger...oh she also has a dewlap! :D

beautiful bunnies :love: :love:
love the photo of Arrabella? with a petal in her mouth :)

I've recently become a fan of agoutis and think you are to blame for my two new arrivals :? :lol:

:love::love:Bee-yoo-tiful! :love:

Proper little posers aren't they?! :lol:

:lol::lol: They sure are!:lol:

You should have seen them tonight! Arrabella jumped on the sofa - which she has never done before - had a small excited wee & then ran crazy round the room in excitement & naughtiness!
Poseing like "look at meeeeeeeee & at what I done!":shock::roll::lol:

beautiful bunnies :love: :love:
love the photo of Arrabella? with a petal in her mouth :)

I've recently become a fan of agoutis and think you are to blame for my two new arrivals :? :lol:
Yeah - thats Arrabella! They adore rose petals...nom nom!:lol:

Recently a fan of Agouti's! Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!:lol::love:
Me to blame!:shock::lol:
Nothing to say except pure glee!!!!!!! Im sure I wasnt the only one who thought you would be their peeeeerrrfect forever bunny-mum!:D
Welcome to the "Agouti Gang":lol::love:

Back