• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie & Cookie...

Becky88

Young Bun
Thought id share afew pictures with you of my lovely bunnies Millie & Cookie :)
Enjoying their new treats and toys, and veg!
SDC10273.jpg

SDC10229.jpg

SDC10232.jpg

SDC10234.jpg

SDC10235.jpg

SDC10236.jpg

SDC10240.jpg

SDC10249.jpg

SDC10254.jpg

SDC10256.jpg

SDC10260.jpg

SDC10263.jpg

SDC10271.jpg

SDC10272.jpg

very cute - so much FUR!:lol::lol::lol:
Just gorgeous!
Like the GP in the background - undercover !:love:

The toys look great - love the hanging toilet roll things - i stuff mine with hay but am gonna hang them too!
What rope did you use?

Can it be any old rope?:?

Thank you - haha, thats leo my GP in the background :)
I just used a rope i found in the garage, suppose it can be any rope as long as there's no sharp parts on it.. Works well with hanging things :) My rabbits love the stuffed toilet rolls with hay, keeps them occupied. I also made another hanging toy out of a toilet roll, i just added a bell onto it, they love it!

Pretty girls! I especially envy the way you can hold them ... my bunny will not let me do that for all the carrots and curly kale in Britain! :roll::roll::roll:

Awwww they are gorgeous, I was really enjoying those pics till I saw the one of the bun on it's back on your lap - why did you do that?

Thank you for all the lovely comments.. And as for the comment about cookie lying on me, she always likes to lye like that, she'd struggle otherwise! She actually gets so comfortable, she close's her eye's and nods off :)
I just have 2 very tame and cuddly bunnies :love:

Back