• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Courgettes

I offerred a bit to mine once and they looked at me as if to say - 'what is that', they weren't interested at all, I wonder how tasty they are, they aren't the most flavourful of veg when steamed I don't think.

We can eat them raw too, much tastier raw I think, or grilled with black pepper and olive oil, mmmmm, not for the buns though eh!

We can eat them raw too, much tastier raw I think, or grilled with black pepper and olive oil, mmmmm, not for the buns though eh!

I might try that actually I saw them shredded and chargrilled - forgot about that! ;)

I offerred a bit to mine once and they looked at me as if to say - 'what is that', they weren't interested at all, I wonder how tasty they are, they aren't the most flavourful of veg when steamed I don't think.

My 3 would rather eat poo!

My bunny turned up his nose at them, a pity as we had a glut in the garden. I don't like them either, so my parents have been having a lot of courgette soup this summer. :lol::lol::lol:

Tried it with Biccy. He took one nibble, dropped it out his mouth and turned the food bowl upside down.

Think thats his way of saying "Dad, what the heck is that rubbish you've put in?" :lol:

Tried it with Biccy. He took one nibble, dropped it out his mouth and turned the food bowl upside down.

Think thats his way of saying "Dad, what the heck is that rubbish you've put in?" :lol:

My two looked sniffed then looked at me as if to say "what is that" then walked away :lol: xxxx

Back