• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Yuna and Hazel - Tyne and Wear

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf PixieRabbit

Yuna (grey) & Hazel (yellow)
39857_1568839578585_1163327980_31596705_7338565_n.jpg

Physical Description: lionhead x dwarf lop's
Temperament: curious, cheeky, sneaky, and playful
Sex: Females
Neuter Status: Booked in
Vaccination Status: N/A for now
Health: Good
Type of home wanted: Beautiful siblings that are inseparable, so must go together. They can go to live their lives alone, or go to be partnered with a neutered boy. Yuna is the more outgoing of the two.
Reason for rehoming: Accidental Litter.

They're soooo adorable, I wish we could keep them but the OH said we could only keep two of Storms babies and the runts seemed like the best option. :oops:

:love::love:In love:love::love: If only I had the room - now if it had only been 1 of them I could have maybe squeezed them in with my 2......................:D:D

oh they look so sweet...and abit worried ...bless them - so so little! Wonderful they will stay together....bless them!:love:

In every litter of babies I have I refuse to seperate unless there is an odd ratio of boy to girls. After Betty and Shadow have been so close that even a night a part and either refuse to eat or move. :oops:
And Betty and Shadow have never fought as well. They spent one week chasing and mounting and then got it over and done with.

I'm surprised to see you are now a rescue..I thought you were breeding and rehoming some of your own bunnies only 2 months ago??

I'm surprised to see you are now a rescue..I thought you were breeding and rehoming some of your own bunnies only 2 months ago??
I had rehome two bunnies because they were happier elsewhere. The other rabbits were rabbits taken on by friends of friends who no longer wanted rabbits and were only with me on a temporary basis.
I did research into breeding as I wanted Flopsi to have a litter because of what happened with JD, and did get a little caught up in how wonderful it was to raise the litter. But I have her babies with me, so I didn't 'take up homes' for potential foster rabbits.
I had actually been looking into rescuing rabbits, and have continued to do so, if only just looking after one or two rabbits at a time before rehoming. And I had those private problems in April, seems a long way a way now considering I have my own house and my partner works.
Nice to see you again :wave:

Back