• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Lulu - female - Tyne and wear

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf PixieRabbit

LuLu
41193_517235371905_289400843_856925_2804425_n.jpg

Physical Description: black dwarf lop
Temperament: affectionate, friendly, submissive, cheeky.
Sex: Female
Neuter Status: spayed
Vaccination Status: N/A for now
Health: Good
Type of home wanted: She'd make an ideal house bunny, she's cheeky, sweet and very afectionate when it comes to kisses. She'd make a lovely wifey for a lonely boy bun out there.
Reason for rehoming: Dumped on doorstep with five other rabbits.

I'm hoping that LuLu will be going to a lovely new home end of this month depending on her appointment with a certain husbun on the 26th, will keep you guys updated :)

My Benjamin would love her :love:, she is sooooo cute, only problem would be that I would not be able to tell them apart! :shock:

Haha she has very distinctive tan and white flecks of fur on her.
I don't know her username on here, I'll ensure she'll post pictures when bunnies are all settled. I've got high hopes for the bonding :)

LuLu Update!
She's doing very well, everything is all wonderful and clean, and she is currently living with her foster mother until her bonding session comes along.

After much tears from Twinsen_Patrick LuLu came back to us today and is currently bonding with Tobey the thirantian. There has been snuggles, then chasing and fur pulling once they got over it LuLu started to groom him, and has done on occasion since then. They are both very interested in watching the hamster in her ball :lol:

LuLu is happily bonded with her new husbun, Toby, and is now at home enjoying herself. Pictures of her happily ever after will be on my website some time this week.

Back