• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Tylor Buck Tyne and Wear

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of PixieRabbit
Here is Tylor
41084_517235491665_289400843_856935_2243875_n.jpg

Physical Description: Tri-colour lionhead
Temperament: shy, curious, nervous of other rabbits,
Sex: Male
Neuter Status: Booked in
Vaccination Status: N/A for now
Health: Good
Type of home wanted: A home with a neutered female, he just needs some fuss and he'll come out of his shell no bother. A dominant female would probably suit him well.
Reason for rehoming: He was dumped on our doorstep with five other rabbits.

:lol: I can't help it, if Tylor and Milly are still here in December I'm going to bond the two, together they'd snab a home in no time ;)
I'm also hoping I can start vaccinating rescue bunnies then also.

He is wonderful when he is not digging :roll: If anyone is interested in seeing him and Milly as a bonded pair to adopt together or to adopt to be bonded with another couple/single bun then let me know. I'll happily do the bonding here also, and will offer that free of charge, if it does not work out there is always more fish in the sea.

Update!
He's currently with his foster mommy as an indoor bunny, he's behaving very well. His foster mom is quite tempted to steal him herself :roll: :lol:

These buns are gorgeous - how dare you tempt me with them! I hope his foster mum decides to keep him, he deserves his forever home :love::love::love:

Hi,

Just an enquiry at this stage - But may be looking for a neutered buck for my female. However, could do with some advice - as have tried to bond a male with her before, and it didn't go well (think they may have fought to the death if i hadn't broke them up - luckily no injuries). I think it may have been partly my fault - thinking they were bonded, and giving them too much space too soon, and also as Shakeira is a free range bunny, she sees the house very much as hers.

But we are moving house very soon (in a couple of weeks). She seems a VERY happy rabbit, And I love her very much, but there is always that niggling feeling that she is lonely from 8-3 when she is on her own?

I would say that she would definately be the dominant one in any relationship, so do you think Tyler would be a good match?

Sorry - Im babbling, but I really want to do the best thing by her!! And think Tyler is :love:

Tylor came to us with a boy called Snowy, he was very submissive and did not seem to mind being bossed around and humped :shock:
He's not yet neutered but we can get him in no bother for you if you're wanting a bonding session with him. I bond for no charge, so if you're nervous about doing it yourself then don't worry. If you're still interested fill in one of my adoption forms on the website. (click the banner) and we'll go from there.

Back