• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My seven outside today

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Brave poorly Gracie

Gracie189.jpg

Gracie289.jpg

Dissaproving Giles

Giles289.jpg

Giles189.jpg

Squishy blind Summer

Summer189.jpg

Giles and Summer

SummerGiles189.jpg

Holly - she sez ladies must cross their paws and smile at all times... :lol:

Holly289.jpg

Holly189.jpg

Frodo cheeky boy

Frodo189.jpg

Holly and Frodo

HollyFrodo189.jpg

Gentle giant Riley

Riley189.jpg

Moth eaten Taffy

Taffy189.jpg

Taff and Riley

RileyandTaffy189.jpg

Thanks everyone :D

:lol: Amy, :lol:Summer would go to anyone, she is so daft. If you give her a cuddle she soon falls asleep in your arms. She is totally blind and had to have one eye removed, and i think she is slightly brain damaged, but she is still the boss in her relationship with Giles :lol:.

Grace, my Gracie has kidney failure :cry:

I was going to ask what was wrong too. Im reallt sorry, I had no idea she was so ill :cry:
They all look so content and happy though! :love: I love Holly and her smiley face! (She has my names too! :D)

:lol: Hessen

Pie, Gracie doesnt realise she is ill either :lol: :D she has been binkying about like a nutter :love:.
Holly is my all time favourite girls name :lol: she was called "Hopper" by her previous owner, but she is far too girly for that name :lol:

I haven't been on here in ages and ages!

I am thrilled to see Riley looking so well and so happy and content! I was just thinking about him the other day! :love:

Sorry to hear Gracie isn't well. :( At least she is still bright and happy.

Cerys :)

Back