• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And in other news...

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy can fit through the bars in a baby gate :shock: just got some more lino to finish setting up their room and she slipped through, didn't even have to squeeze! He can get over anything, she can get through anything!!

ooohhh errrrr and i was going to get a baby gate to keep the buns upstairs in the new house too :shock::shock::shock:

and thats the reason why I didn't get one when I had delly :lol: she would either jump it or get through it easily :lol:

I was hoping to get one for my room so Oggie isn't blocked out of the family - im hoping he is abit too fat to get through the bars :lol:

My Nutmeg got through the baby gate in minutes when we installed it. I thought she would. Our other baby gate has mesh panels on it and we did the same with this with some old panels (designed for hamsters but I thought they would work under the bed, they didn't) just attached with cable ties.

I'll do you a photo.

Lucy can fit through the bars in a baby gate :shock: just got some more lino to finish setting up their room and she slipped through, didn't even have to squeeze! He can get over anything, she can get through anything!!

Firstly - is Lucy haemaphrodite? :)

Secondly - i was thinking babygate for Biscuit. Bad idea, clearly :lol:

Mine never try to get over the baby gate. They only jump when it's UP to something rather than over something.

Put some chickenwire over it and they won't be able to get through. You can also get dog gates which are higher than your normal baby gate. Might be worth getting too.

Vera

_IGP8748-vi.jpg

This is the one into the lionheads room.

Ive had my bunny come indoors (when he isnt supposed to and unsupervised) and straight through the child gate like it wasnt there. I should put some mesh on really, but as he isnt supposed to be allowed in there without supervision it doesnt seem worth it, just need to get people to make sure my back door is closed.

Back