• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tippex Porkychicken has taken nortyness to a whole new level!

lilbun

Warren Veteran
Like several other RUers I've been drying herbs in the oven. I give them a blast on low heat, then turn the oven off and leave them in overnight to cool and crisp up. After checking the results (bit overdone) I went to find a paper bag to put them in.

I came back to this:

IMG_2774.jpg

:shock:

IMG_2777.jpg

Before anyone shouts at me, she went in by herself. I didn't put my bunny in the oven. Thank goodness it was cold!

LMAO:lol::lol::lol: that has got to be one of the best shots ever and I have to ask, how on earth did you come with that name?

Here is Spenser, demonstrating an outdoor bunny's norty behaviour! He is a lionhead cross, so a bit fluffier between the ears and on the cheeks. :wave:

P7180350.jpg

Spencer is lovely :love::love:

Thank you - his name has an 's' not a 'c' in the middle (named after the 16th century poet I studied for my PhD!). He gets quite uppity when people spell it wrong. What age is your norty girl? Spenser is about one, but I don't know his exact date of birth. :?

Thank you - his name has an 's' not a 'c' in the middle (named after the 16th century poet I studied for my PhD!). He gets quite uppity when people spell it wrong. What age is your norty girl? Spenser is about one, but I don't know his exact date of birth. :?

Sorry Spenser! how remiss of me!

Tippy is 4ish but not sure exactly xx

I showed OH the pics and he replied dourly 'that's where she belongs....' :shock: :evil: :lol:

Back