• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie is so funny

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I love her so much.

She has moved from the spare room to the living room/ kitchen to have more time with me. Most of the time she is happy to play or sleep but every so often she seems to remember im in the room, starts "squeeking" and bounds over for a head rub.

She always squeeks when she wants something, usually food, she just makes me smile so much :love::love::love::love::love:

Bless her, that must be so lovely. :love::love: I love my bunny dearly, but he only gets excited about me when I'm bringing his morning pellets! :lol::lol::lol: He doesn't come for head-rubs, but stays where he is an puts his head down as flat as it can go to indicate that I should come to him! :roll::love:

Thanks everyone. I think the move has done her the world of good, though she is pooping evertwhere :oops: nothing the hoover cant sort ;).

Susie, that is indeed Gracie from the other thread. I am really lucky as 5 of my bunnies adore being stroked, the other two tolerate it well :lol:.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that although Spenser likes being petted (when he is in the mood and only with all four paws firmly on the ground) he always goes through an elaborate washing process afterwards! He is a funny fellow, but I love him to bits. :love::love::love:

I forgot to mention in my previous post that although Spenser likes being petted (when he is in the mood and only with all four paws firmly on the ground) he always goes through an elaborate washing process afterwards! He is a funny fellow, but I love him to bits. :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: cant have the hoomin smell on him too long :lol: :love:

Back