• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thistle, Jess and Brian.

georgie_f

Mama Doe
Just some pictures of my odd squad from this morning. :wave:

Thistle looks a bit sinister in this one :lol:

:wave:

:love::love::love:

They're adorable, especially Jess must be one of the cutest bunnies I have ever seen!

:love::love::love:

They're adorable, especially Jess must be one of the cutest bunnies I have ever seen!

Awwh, thank you! :love: I'm sure Jess will appreciate that, she normally gets overshadowed (quite literally actually! :lol:) by Thistle! She is a very pretty little bun though. :)

What a handsome trio! :love::love::love: Was it hard bonding buns when one is so much bigger? :wave:

Nope! There's a thread on RU somewhere about how they accidentally bonded themselves!

I started off with Thistle and Jess as a pair and Brian was on his own. I let Brian out to free range one day and he barged past the wire door of the shed and got in with T&J. They got on so I just left him there! :lol:

Thistle is the biggest softy ever too. I've said before that I think I could bond him to a crocodile without him batting an eyelash! :love:

:lol: I love the way they're standing in size order in the first picture. :love::love: love pics of my bunnies' twins :p

How do I miss these threads? And rubber duckie is still there!

Lookin gawjus as eva you guyz. Hope your hoomin is feedin you lots...that apple doesn't look like enuff to me...

:lol: I love the way they're standing in size order in the first picture. :love::love: love pics of my bunnies' twins :p

:lol: They are in size order aren't they?! Hahaha! I'm sure some of our buns must have been seperated at birth! :wave:

Just perfect!! How is Thistle??

He's absolutely fine now! I think he must have just eaten something that made him a bit gassy. :roll: After flopping on a nice cool paving slab for a couple hours, he was fine and back to nomming everything in sight. Sometimes I could absolutely convince myself they do it on purpose for a giggle!

How do I miss these threads? And rubber duckie is still there!

Lookin gawjus as eva you guyz. Hope your hoomin is feedin you lots...that apple doesn't look like enuff to me...

They do love their rubber ducky! :lol: I don't often see them playing with it myself but it's always in a different place in the shed to where I left it so they must throw it about more than their other toys.

Jess: Ah don'ts fink we gets enuf fwuit iver. Teh hoomin sez I shud be gratefuls as dats a home grown pear ah's nommin in dat piktur. Teh hoomin did steals it off'n nextdoors twee fer me! :love:

Awwww they are really lovely, Thistle is just adorable far too cute to ever be sinister :no:

:love: What a lovely trio this is my first time seeing them :oops:
I'm loving the look of the set-up from what I can see :lol: I never thought to use a kennel a snuggle box inside my shed :roll:

They do love their rubber ducky! :lol: I don't often see them playing with it myself but it's always in a different place in the shed to where I left it so they must throw it about more than their other toys.

Jess: Ah don'ts fink we gets enuf fwuit iver. Teh hoomin sez I shud be gratefuls as dats a home grown pear ah's nommin in dat piktur. Teh hoomin did steals it off'n nextdoors twee fer me! :love:

Or maybe it comes to life and waddles about ;)

'O': Oops :oops: scuse me fur not noticin it waz a pear. Dat's ma hoomins fault yoo see, makin me uncultured. Yoos got yoor hoomin well trained pinchin fings fur yoo :love:

:love: What a lovely trio this is my first time seeing them :oops:
I'm loving the look of the set-up from what I can see :lol: I never thought to use a kennel a snuggle box inside my shed :roll:

I originally bought one of those Trixie rabbit shelters but Thistle didn't fit in it! :roll::lol: The kennel looks a bit squishy when all three get in at once too!

There's some more piccies of the inside of my shed here - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=240736 - if you'd like any of them for your website :):wave:

Back