PDA

View Full Version : Guess who put on weight

Georgeypudding
08-09-2010, 01:34 PM
MAE DID :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::rabbit2:

in 6 days Mae has gone from weighing 750grams to 803grams!!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/efrktw.jpg

KarenM
08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
:love::love::love: How dinky is she!!

sonnet
08-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Aw that's brilliant!! :)

Georgeypudding
08-09-2010, 01:44 PM
she's very dinky :D I'm so pleased with her, obviously excel pellets just didnt agree with her :? ohwell :D

susie bun
08-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Good for Mae1 She is such a sweetie. :love::love::love:

chelle
08-09-2010, 05:04 PM
oooh - bless her - she is sooo ickle & cute!:love:

Curious now - excel is what I use for my girls - and was thinking of tyring out Oxbow - timithy basics due to the high fibre....Indiana needs to put on some weight without a messy bum...what did you try?

Does high fibre or high protein help them to gain weight?:D

cyprusrabbit
08-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Its great news :D

Georgeypudding
08-09-2010, 05:41 PM
oooh - bless her - she is sooo ickle & cute!:love:

Curious now - excel is what I use for my girls - and was thinking of tyring out Oxbow - timithy basics due to the high fibre....Indiana needs to put on some weight without a messy bum...what did you try?

Does high fibre or high protein help them to gain weight?:D

i think its the fibre that helps, im not sure thier diet should be high in protein :wave: for mae ive mixed some p@h junior and dwarf with her excel j&d pellets which ive softened and i also feed her porridge every couple of days :)

chelle
08-09-2010, 11:55 PM
i think its the fibre that helps, im not sure thier diet should be high in protein :wave: for mae ive mixed some p@h junior and dwarf with her excel j&d pellets which ive softened and i also feed her porridge every couple of days :)

Thanks for that! No - I dont think their diet should be high in fibre either...but as they are oyung thought perhaps they need more protein for growing!:D Mine were on P@Hjunior pellets too - changed to excel after reading more on RU....may add Oxbow Timothy now though...will keep porridge in mind!
Do you cook it and leave to cool - then serve? How much in one helping?

Thanks for that! great news about Mae! wahooooooo!:D

Georgeypudding
09-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanks for that! No - I dont think their diet should be high in fibre either...but as they are oyung thought perhaps they need more protein for growing!:D Mine were on P@Hjunior pellets too - changed to excel after reading more on RU....may add Oxbow Timothy now though...will keep porridge in mind!
Do you cook it and leave to cool - then serve? How much in one helping?

Thanks for that! great news about Mae! wahooooooo!:D

They do need a high fibre diet ;) hay is fibre, grass is fibre, pellets contain fibre :p
Boil kettle, leave it until its cold, get a TSP of oats (nothing added to them check they're just pure oats) poursome water into the bowl with the oats, leave for 10 mins then feed, only start with a little bit :)