• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you find..

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
..that if you go to see the buns you get mobbed?

Whenever I go into my room they come rushing over - then they both proceed to run circles around and between my legs. I can't move at all, so end up having to give them a treat so that they will sit still so that I can move on. The treat probably only encourages them more :roll:

Silly bunnehs :lol:

Yes I get mugged by the pair of them, everytime I dare go in their room, I have my second wardrobe in there and I have to go in from time to time on non bunneh related business, end up getting ran at and they run off round the house with nekkid me chasing them :evil:

Nope, only when i'm trying to eat something she thinks is nice :lol: She's taken to sitting on my shoulder and trying to nab food out my hand whilst i'm eating! I have a lovely video of her stealing the biscuit packet (it was one of those packs where they are in plastic trays inside, so she didn't actually get any)

Hahaha, yes! When I open the door to the shed there's this great CRRRRRRRRRASSSHHH as Ginger hurls himself from the top of the storage cheast and comes binkying round me. Pickles is slower, but he'll come over and attack my jeans/bite my nose as I bend down in a sociable way! :lol:

Pretty much! I get a little bunny tornado around my feet every time my two think they're getting pellets, which is 80% of the time we walk in the room (or if we're already in the room, any time they think they hear the pellet bag or box going...usually it's just a bag of crisps we're eating!:lol:)

Yep! I've taken to chucking a few pellets to the far side of the run and then quickly squeezing through the gate before they finish them, otherwise they attempt to run out the run to greet me :roll::lol:

Back