• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Tesicles for Fizz!! U/D She had testicles!!!!

Becca24

Mama Doe
Just returned from our vet appt this morning and both the nurse and vet checked Fizz over for testicles given the circumstances with her brothers and sisters, and are certain she has none! :)

The vet was happy to book Fizz in for her spey in 2 weeks time, where he said hopefully all will run smoothly but will find out whether there are ovaries and uterus etc, I think the nurse was surprised that Fizz wasnt showing any hormonal signs whatsoever!! :?

On another note, Pip has appeared to have stopped some of his aggresive behaviour towards Fizz (thought the mesh) and seem to be more interested in her! So am hoping that bonding them is going to work!!

They are off on their holidays on saturday, hope they have a lovely time! :)

Last edited:
Just returned from our vet appt this morning and both the nurse and vet checked Fizz over for testicles given the circumstances with her brothers and sisters, and are certain she has none! :)

The vet was happy to book Fizz in for her spey in 2 weeks time, where he said hopefully all will run smoothly but will find out whether there are ovaries and uterus etc, I think the nurse was surprised that Fizz wasnt showing any hormonal signs whatsoever!! :?

On another note, Pip has appeared to have stopped some of his aggresive behaviour towards Fizz (thought the mesh) and seem to be more interested in her! So am hoping that bonding them is going to work!!

They are off on their holidays on saturday, hope they have a lovely time! :)

Yay!!! :)

I have got some pics I need to upload but I have to use the other laptop and it takes ages, I will do it, I promise!!! :)

She's a he!

Well Fizz was booked in for spey today, but had a neuter instead as upon shaving her the vet found two small testicles which were removed although they were apparently not quite normal and were filled with a fluid type thing! The vet is pretty certain there will be no uterus (I was a bit worried incase there was still a uterus and there was a risk of uterine cancer, but that shouldn't be a problem the vet feels).

Just wanted update you on this anyway! Fizz is in a dog crate in the spare room for the rest of the day and tonight but is eating,pooing and weeing fine so all is good there!

Just means I now have a 2 buck bonding! :roll::roll:

awww hope he recovers soon - I had the he / she thing with oreo - his testicles didnt drop for ages!!

You will call him her for a while .... positive thinking on the bonding!!!

Well Fizz was booked in for spey today, but had a neuter instead as upon shaving her the vet found two small testicles which were removed although they were apparently not quite normal and were filled with a fluid type thing! The vet is pretty certain there will be no uterus (I was a bit worried incase there was still a uterus and there was a risk of uterine cancer, but that shouldn't be a problem the vet feels).

Just wanted update you on this anyway! Fizz is in a dog crate in the spare room for the rest of the day and tonight but is eating,pooing and weeing fine so all is good there!

Just means I now have a 2 buck bonding! :roll::roll:

Glad he came through Becca. I may have the same with Ginger, she's meant to be being spayed on Friday and as they have the same mummy... :?

Be interesting to see how it all pans out - as if so, i'll be bonding 2 bucks too! :roll:

Glad he came through Becca. I may have the same with Ginger, she's meant to be being spayed on Friday and as they have the same mummy... :?

Be interesting to see how it all pans out - as if so, i'll be bonding 2 bucks too! :roll:

Well hopefully all will be fine with Ginger, I am sure it will!! :)

Bet you cant wait to get her home!! :D Not long now! :)

Well hopefully all will be fine with Ginger, I am sure it will!! :)

Bet you cant wait to get her home!! :D Not long now! :)

Ginger is from the litter after Fizz isn't she?

Do you know, per chance, if they had exactly the same parents at all?

Not long indeed, pick her up next friday! Whatever she/he is! :love: Very excited.

Lots of noserubs for little Fizz, hope he gets back to normal soon for you Becca.

Ginger is from the litter after Fizz isn't she?

Do you know, per chance, if they had exactly the same parents at all?

Not long indeed, pick her up next friday! Whatever she/he is! :love: Very excited.

Lots of noserubs for little Fizz, hope he gets back to normal soon for you Becca.

Yep Ginger is from the litter after Fizz. I would imagine that they do have the same parent as I am guessing that she got pregnant, owner didn't know she was pregnant, found babies and then separated from the buck, by which time its too late and was pregnant again! I am only guessing though as we know nothing about the parent except the mother died at the vets when Fizz's litter were approximately 5 weeks olds and Gingers litter about 1 week (I assume)!

You going to be bonding yourself??

Yep Ginger is from the litter after Fizz. I would imagine that they do have the same parent as I am guessing that she got pregnant, owner didn't know she was pregnant, found babies and then separated from the buck, by which time its too late and was pregnant again! I am only guessing though as we know nothing about the parent except the mother died at the vets when Fizz's litter were approximately 5 weeks olds and Gingers litter about 1 week (I assume)!

You going to be bonding yourself??

Yeah i heard Ginger came in at 2 weeks as her mum died at the vets from breathing issues :( Poor mum and orphan buns :(

Yes, bonding myself, very very scared, lol. You?

Yeah i heard Ginger came in at 2 weeks as her mum died at the vets from breathing issues :( Poor mum and orphan buns :(

Good luck Graham! Bet you are soo excited! Hope it all goes really really well!! xx

Hope Fizz is ok too!! xxx

Last edited:

I know, very sad!! :(

:lol::lol: No I have decided that I am going to get someone else to do it for me! Especially with what happened on their date, I dont think I have the balls! :lol::lol:

Good on you for having a go, you will be fine I am sure!! :)

I know, very sad!! :(

:lol::lol: No I have decided that I am going to get someone else to do it for me! Especially with what happened on their date, I dont think I have the balls! :lol::lol:

Good on you for having a go, you will be fine I am sure!! :)

I should hope not... :lol: Neither does Fizz now!:shock:

Their mother unfortunately had a litter before them, that died, then had Fizz's and Ginger's litters back to back, and was most likely pregnant with her 4th litter when she died.

Her owner was a complete IDIOT, who said "they are a family unit, they shouldn't be seperated" :roll:

When she asked me to take both litters, plus mum if she did survive, she also begged me to let the male stay with her.

In a sad way, it is probably best that their mother passed away, as the woman had no sense.

Where I refused to take in the male, as he was not an emergency, she took him en route to mine, to P@H adoption :(

Their mother unfortunately had a litter before them, that died, then had Fizz's and Ginger's litters back to back, and was most likely pregnant with her 4th litter when she died.

Her owner was a complete IDIOT, who said "they are a family unit, they shouldn't be seperated" :roll:

When she asked me to take both litters, plus mum if she did survive, she also begged me to let the male stay with her.

In a sad way, it is probably best that their mother passed away, as the woman had no sense.

Where I refused to take in the male, as he was not an emergency, she took him en route to mine, to P@H adoption :(

That's sooo sad. xxx

Poor girlie!! :(

I wonder whether the mum and dad were also brother and sister??

Some people just frustrate the life out of me, how would she like to be constantly pregnant and pestered by a hormone crazed male!! :roll:

Back