• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday my little man <3 *pic heavy*

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Blue is 3 today.....I can't beleive my puddy little man has grown up so much :love:

bunny001.jpg

His first day at home

bunny007.jpg

(I know the hutch is tiny...but it was only for a couple of weeks when he first came home...he was so tiny :love: )

bunny014.jpg

With his Auntie Belly

bunny017.jpg

And with Nanny Jam

Venice09016.jpg

Fat little fluffy bum

DSC01914.jpg

Grumpy face

090812_224313.jpg

With his Auntie Belly.....all growed up now

BLUEANDOLLIE5.jpg

With his first wifelet Ollie (sadly missed)

DSC02233.jpg

With his second wifelet Marnie :love:

DSC02373.jpg

In the garden

And here's for many years of cuddles to come :love:

Awwww, wasn't he a cute bubba! :love: Happy birthday Blue. :D:D

Oh and btw..... Auntie Belly and Nanny Jam? :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww, wasn't he a cute bubba! :love: Happy birthday Blue. :D:D

Oh and btw..... Auntie Belly and Nanny Jam? :lol::lol::lol:

Yup....Auntie Belly is actually Beccy...but when she was little she didn't curl her 'c's properly. So when she wrote her name it looked like Belly
And Nanny Jam is my mum Jan. My cousin used to call her Auntie Jam and it kind of stuck. Except she is Blues Nanny :wave:

Blue: Fanks very muchly for my birthday wishes...there don't seem to be any presents yet though...Mummy says I have to wait for postie to come :evil: I has to have extra presents cause I have to share with Marnie :roll:

Yup....Auntie Belly is actually Beccy...but when she was little she didn't curl her 'c's properly. So when she wrote her name it looked like Belly
And Nanny Jam is my mum Jan. My cousin used to call her Auntie Jam and it kind of stuck. Except she is Blues Nanny :wave:

Awww. :love::love::love: How sweet. :D

Happy Birthday Blue :wave::wave:

I remember meeting you when you were being bonded with Ollie. So happy that you managed to find loveee again with Marnie. You are both adorabubble:love::love:

Back