• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update Re: bottle recommendations

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I tried the two big groups with bowls last night, used the biggest bowls I had for them, & in the morning it was all gone :shock:, & couldn't see any evidence of it being spilled so I assume they drank it, though Smokey did paddle in it for a bit when I first put it in :roll::lol::lol:

so I think I will stick with bowls for a while to see how it goes :D

Ooo my bunnies drink lots too:p maybe you could give them two big bowls, then they would never run out!:p:D

Like Smokey, Bell likes a good paddle too:lol:

Good idea! Then you don't need to worry if your out all day or sleep in late:lol:;)

yups hehe :D, & can have their bottle as a back up, but they don't seem to have drank from the bottle since giving them the bowl hehe :D

you should have heard the slurping when I put the fresh bowl of water in this morning :lol::lol:

Cookie prefers a bowl. When I found him that was all I had to offer him water, he does have a bottle too and pleases himself which he uses :) He does sometimes tip his water in his food bowl though especially when he wants it filled up all that's left is the green things he doesn't like :roll:

New bunny biscuit just likes tipping his bowls up full stop :lol:

My guinea pigs drink loads too.

Cookie prefers a bowl. When I found him that was all I had to offer him water, he does have a bottle too and pleases himself which he uses :) He does sometimes tip his water in his food bowl though especially when he wants it filled up all that's left is the green things he doesn't like :roll:

New bunny biscuit just likes tipping his bowls up full stop :lol:

My guinea pigs drink loads too.

hehe, my lot have been quite good so far re: bowl tipping, but will have to wait & see hehe

yups hehe :D, & can have their bottle as a back up, but they don't seem to have drank from the bottle since giving them the bowl hehe :D

you should have heard the slurping when I put the fresh bowl of water in this morning :lol::lol:

I found that too, they all chose bowl over bottle:p

Aww I can just see the image in my head of four bunnies sat round a bowl making really loud slurping noises and then in the next room and there are three bunnies sat round a bowl slurpng loudly and then your sat there with your fingers in your ears:lol::lol::lol:

I found that too, they all chose bowl over bottle:p

Aww I can just see the image in my head of four bunnies sat round a bowl making really loud slurping noises and then in the next room and there are three bunnies sat round a bowl slurpng loudly and then your sat there with your fingers in your ears:lol::lol::lol:

haha yup thats exactly what its like :lol::lol:

its even worse when they here me coming at feeding time, all you can hear is then running around thumping at each other :lol::lol: honestly you would think they have never been fed before :lol::lol:

haha yup thats exactly what its like :lol::lol:

its even worse when they here me coming at feeding time, all you can hear is then running around thumping at each other :lol::lol: honestly you would think they have never been fed before :lol::lol:

Oh tell me about it! Then their all circling around your feet and then pushing and shoving to get to the food bowls first:lol: Their worse than children sometimes!:lol::lol:

Mine have dog bowls too. My Dad got the lions one and it's a bit smaller than the other one but these two don't drink quite so much.

Mine have a large glass bottle which has a little rubber duck indicator in it covered in a bottle snug (not sure which make it was). It has lasted for years and is really great. Mine also have a bowl - they seem to use both. :D

Mine have a large glass bottle which has a little rubber duck indicator in it covered in a bottle snug (not sure which make it was). It has lasted for years and is really great. Mine also have a bowl - they seem to use both. :D

ohh I saw one of those bottles ages ago & really wanted one lol, but never got round to getting it :( loll

Back