• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If anyones bored - Bunny searching

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Could they help me find a chocolate dutch rescue bun, but needs to be a neutered male.
Enquired about a few I found but they only rehome to a certain distance and there all up north :(

naw they is all mine MINEEEEEEEEEEEE I SAY MUWHAHAHA

i thought blues were ard to come by didnt realise chocolates are to

Yes please Georgie I'm on our locals waiting list if they get any in and GBH waiting list too.

Noo ddon't steal them all, Iv'e found lots of baby chocs for sale but really want another rescue so trying not to look at any adverts at all.

Yes please Georgie I'm on our locals waiting list if they get any in and GBH waiting list too.

Noo ddon't steal them all, Iv'e found lots of baby chocs for sale but really want another rescue so trying not to look at any adverts at all.

if you are seeing lots for sale id bide my time, you checked on free cycle for unwanted ones as harsh as it sounds there are not many rescues down here

I'm hoping to pop into the local RSPCA over the weekend so I'll have a look (I filled in a form over a month ago about volunteering and they haven't even replied so I'm going in to hassle them! :lol:).

I also have an old school friend who's asked me if I can help her rehome her 40+ rabbits too as she's moving to NZ so I'll ask her on the off chance that one may be a choccy dutch! You never know, it probably wouldn't be neutered though as she breeds. :roll:

I don't know where Wye is. There was a lovvely litter of chocolate dutches in Pets at home on Hall road in Norwich a couple of months back in their adoption centre. I really hope that have gone to good homes by now but I could take a look for you next time we go in- if Norwich is not too far to come?

Back