• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Laying on the floor having a cuddle and then...

smoo

Mama Doe
Luna wee'd on me... naughty little beggar. Me and Indy we have a lovely little cuddle with him flopped out and me giving him a stroke when Luna climbs up on my leg(i'm laying on the floor) and wee's on me!! Since I got them they have only ever wee'd in the little tray.. she so naughty :censored::censored:

Well you obviously weren't giving her enough attention and she was just letting you know. :p :lol:

She doesn't really like to much cuddling.. she likes to run about! so I try and cuddle her and she's not interested..:evil:

Although that sounds lovely I wish she wouldn't!! At least it landed on me and not the carpet!

My friend's rabbit peed on me, but apparently it really is a compliment. TThis particular rabbit shows very obvious signs of mistaking me for a female rabbit ... :roll::roll::roll: My Spenser hasn't actually honoured me with sitting on my lap or climbing on me, but I live in hope ...

Back