• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo the Psycho rabbit!!!

Mylo is in such a mad but cuddly mood tonight, i have changed his cage around so he no longer has his base in so he has more room but he keeps runnin in and out of his puppy pen binkying around and every now and then he will run up to me and give me a kiss and then run away again!!!

:love::love::love:

awww soph is running around goin mad but calmed down abit for now..she doesn't want cuddles :) how big is ur base and pen?

awww soph is running around goin mad but calmed down abit for now..she doesn't want cuddles :) how big is ur base and pen?

just had a look on the box (the box is also used to block areas off!!) and it says its 61cm by 61cm. He goes in it at night and during the day when we r at work and then plays out all night when we are home!

just had a look on the box (the box is also used to block areas off!!) and it says its 61cm by 61cm. He goes in it at night and during the day when we r at work and then plays out all night when we are home!

Just realised what i put last night, I meant that each panel is 61cm by 61cm and there r 6 panels!!!

yeh he seems ok, although when i normally put him away at night he normally goes straight to his litter tray and does lots of poos but last night he didnt do any so i have been worried about him!! but when i came down this morning there were plenty of poos so panick over!!! :wave:

Back