• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda all grown up

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
Didn,t let her in the front garden in case she went into the water but she is too big now to climb under the fence and doesn,t attemp to jump it.
021-3.jpg

018-4.jpg

015-6.jpg

She is 9 months old now:shock:
Time goes so quickly!!
I know time goes so quickly in a doggie life,she is a stunner :love::love::love::love:Sorry for all the questions,do you know how much she weighs and what her weight will be fully grown?

I know time goes so quickly in a doggie life,she is a stunner :love::love::love::love:Sorry for all the questions,do you know how much she weighs and what her weight will be fully grown?
Took her for worming the other week and she was 10 stone.Poppy was 14 stone as an adult.I think Matilda is going to be a little larger than Poppy though.:)

Took her for worming the other week and she was 10 stone.Poppy was 14 stone as an adult.I think Matilda is going to be a little larger than Poppy though.:)

:shock::shock::shock::shock:Thats a big puppy,I thought Tess was big at 40 kg

She is huge and extremely clumsy:lol::lol::lol:
She knocks me over all the time when she gets excited:roll::roll::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:So does Tess but im used to 6 and a half stone ish.Im surprised you dont get knocked out:shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back