• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BunnyRun needed between Manchester + Cambridge:U/D can anyone do Manchester to Leeds

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
My dad has pulled out of helping me to collect Daveybun, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I was wondering if I could call for the help of RU, if anyone is going this way.

I hate to ask, but if anyone could help with part of the journey I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry. :(

Last edited:
When do you need it doing chicken?

As soon as it can be done, really.

I know I'm asking for too much...but if for some strange reason someone is going to Manchester from Cambridge pretty please let me know! I'd love you forever and ever! ;)

Depending on the day I can probably head out up to an hour from newmarket and take to newmarket. I know its not far, but if its any use, let me know. Also, cage has to be ok to fit on back seat and be strapped in as my boot is too small for most.

I could do about an hour or so out from Newmarket/Cambridge and back - and have large car with lots of room for dog cage/rabbit cage.

I am travelling from Notts to Cambs on Friday night and again on Sunday.. but would need someone to get bun from Manchester to Notts in the meantime.

Thank you so much for your offers everyone. I feel really bad for asking.

I am travelling from Notts to Cambs on Friday night and again on Sunday.. but would need someone to get bun from Manchester to Notts in the meantime.

That would be incredible!! :shock:

That leaves me Manchester to Nottingham. It might be doable! :shock: *thud* I didn't think it'd be possible :oops:

Alternatively, I am in York at the moment and am heading back down to Essex on Saturday pm. If he could be got to York for 1pm on Saturday I could bring him back with me :) Sorry I can't be more flexible on arrangements but I am on a course so have nowhere to put him and need to leave to come back home as soon as it finishes - but if it's possible for someone to get him here then I'm happy to do the rest :)

you might get more help if you asked for this to be put in transport requests

if you ask one of the admin they will move it

I'm going from Leeds to north Lincolnshire (Gainsborough/Lincoln) on Saturday late morning. Doesn't quite fit with anyone else's journeys so far, but you never know what else might be offered.
I also have only a little car, but I'm sure it can fit a rabbit!
esupi.
x

I'm going from Leeds to north Lincolnshire (Gainsborough/Lincoln) on Saturday late morning. Doesn't quite fit with anyone else's journeys so far, but you never know what else might be offered.
I also have only a little car, but I'm sure it can fit a rabbit!
esupi.
x

I could collect from you in Lincs on Saturday, and take down to Cambs on Sunday.. Just need to get bun from Manchester to Leeds.

Still happy to take him if chelle can still collect, but need to leave by 11 so would need someone to be going Manc-Leeds very soon!!

I am on the Manc. side of Leeds just off the M62 and could meet on motorway somewhere if that helps.

Sorry I can't collect from Manchester for you :(

I wish i'd have seen this earlier, we live in Bury, Greater Manchester but i am originally from just outside Leeds so we could tie a Manchester - Leeds trip in with visiting friends/family if needed. I'm off work for the next few weeks so if the need for a manchester to leeds trip arises again i'll see what i can do :)

:wave:
Has this been sorted , i live not far from Elaine and travel to leeds most days with work so if i can be of any help this week let me know, the only day i can't do is thursday.

Tamsin x

:wave:
Has this been sorted , i live not far from Elaine and travel to leeds most days with work so if i can be of any help this week let me know, the only day i can't do is thursday.

Tamsin x

I think the Manchester to Cambs was a one off, unfortunately, so I think I'm back to square one.

Thank you so much everyone who's already offered. I appreciate it muchly. I need to have a sit down and make a travel plan. See if it's workable.

Back