• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish being Wish

Awww :love: She's happy about something! She looks like she's doing a little dance in the first one :lol:

Sky-O - for such a poorly bun, she is extremely bouncy!

It's really nice to see her showing this much life :)

Bless you and bless Wish :)

OMG - look at her flip those ears about! She is SOOOOO happy....I laughed out loud! Bless her!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
i adore her - thanks for that - it was lovely to see her in Action!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hows Wish at the moment?
Sending :love::love::love:lotsa binkies & noserubs her way!

Wish is *coughs* getting fat.

Our vet is chuffed with her. She is brewing another dental now but we are going to wait as long as we can until she has it. She's very miffed right now though because she only has access to half her hutch because the other half is being resided in by somebunny else due to the bunnies coming for bonding tomorrow.

Our vet is chuffed with her. She is brewing another dental now but we are going to wait as long as we can until she has it. She's very miffed right now though because she only has access to half her hutch because the other half is being resided in by somebunny else due to the bunnies coming for bonding tomorrow.

:lol::lol::lol: great news she is getting some bunny-muscles!:love:
Bless her sharing her space with somebunny else! Just not on!:lol:

Hopefully her dental will go smoothly when the time arrives!

Lotsa noserubs! Binky binky!:love:

Well that can only be good :lol:

She must be awfully confused, half a hutch, i mean, c'mon Sky-O - you're going to get a lot of those disapproving looks now! :lol:

I love the first vid - so sweet. I didn't realise Wish was poorly. She certainly doesn't look like it there. Bless her little paws. :love:

OMG Wish is just adorable!!

She looks so full of vigour and soooo happy! Bless her little cotton tail! Totally in the best possible hands! x

Back