• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very extremely excited...U/D

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Someone replied to an advert I put up looking for a friend for Laurel (no rescues where I live). They have a lonely boy who is getting less and less attention as his owners split up and the kids are only there half the time. He is getting neutered on Thursday and will be coming to live with us when he is well :D I have no idea what he looks like or what his name is but I am delighted. The condition is that his previous owner and their kids can come and visit occasionally which is no problem as he is the brother of one of my friends. DElighted!:D

Last edited:
He is actually a She! As was discovered when 'he' went in for neutering today... her owner asked me to pick her up from the vets today:shock: I wasn't expecting that tbh but her previous owner is going through a hard time just now so I'll take her and make sure she's better before I start bonding her and Laurel. Wish me luck! I wasn't expecting to be nursing a post op bun today!

Goodness - what a surprise. Best wishes to her, and hope she gets on well with Laurel. :wave:

Aw thanks all:D She is lovely, a bit, ahem, chubby I think but we'll sort that out;) I must get some pics up. I think I'm going to call her either 'Ash' or 'Holly'. I try and stick to tree names:lol:

Looking forward to piccies. :wave: Is she going on a diet then? ;) Perhaps she has had too much time stuck in the hutch.

Best wishes with the post op nursing.
I'll sure you'll have her healthy & bonded in no time :)

Hope your new bunny girl stays well. Can't wait to see picture's. I feel more relaxed bonding two females than a male and female, but that's my personal experience and opinion, a lot of other people see it likewise.

Back