• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stunning bunny art competition in aid of Camp Nibble -WINNER ANNOUNCED

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave:

This competition is being organised by Camp Nibble

A london based artist Ruth Greatrex has kindly created three absolutely beautiful bunny artworks exclusively for Camp Nibble. Many thanks Ruth.

All tickets will be sold here on the RU forum and the lucky winning ticket holder will win a set of all three prints framed and ready to hang.

Print 1

rabbitpic3.jpg

Print 2

Rabbitpic2.jpg

Print 3

bunnygroup.jpg

The complete framed set

Bunnyprints-1.jpg

Tickets are £2 each. Please PM me for details of how to buy tickets.
The winning ticket will be drawn at random (using a random number generator) on 10th Oct 2010 and will be announced that same day.

All proceeds excluding the cost of posting the prize will go towards our large vets bills (every rabbit at Camp Nibble is neutered and vaccinated before going to their forever home and we have several bunnies undergoing veterinary treatment).

This really is a beautiful prize for any bunny lover! Many thanks and good luck

Hannah x

Last edited:
We submitted this post a while ago but it has taken a while to be checked by the moderators and published. Therefore, it has appeared very low down the page. Just to make sure that it doesn't get missed by everyone here's a shameless 'bump' ;)

:wave: I've entered and paid 10 pounds by paypal!!! (I forgot to add my user name :oops: will pm you). You always have the most beautiful bunny art in your raffles and I can never resist!!!:love:
bunnybunny

:wave: Those prints are beautiful, I think it would have been OK to split them and have 3 winners personally. Or an auction for each one might have raised more money? Are they individual in the sense they are original's?

:wave: Those prints are beautiful, I think it would have been OK to split them and have 3 winners personally. Or an auction for each one might have raised more money? Are they individual in the sense they are original's?

Hiya :wave:

Yes, they are lovely so fingers crossed people are generous and we sell lots of tickets ;)

The pictures have been designed especially for us and will not be used for anything other than Camp Nibble fundraising. However, these are prints rather than the original artworks themselves. They will be very limited edition as we will not be producing more than a handful of prints of each picture. However, as they are so lovely we wanted to have the option to use them again for a future fundraiser somewhere else. I hope that all makes sense!

Hiya :wave:

Yes, they are lovely so fingers crossed people are generous and we sell lots of tickets ;)

The pictures have been designed especially for us and will not be used for anything other than Camp Nibble fundraising. However, these are prints rather than the original artworks themselves. They will be very limited edition as we will not be producing more than a handful of prints of each picture. However, as they are so lovely we wanted to have the option to use them again for a future fundraiser somewhere else. I hope that all makes sense!

Oh gosh yes, I just was just wondering if you might make more by auctioning each one off etc - just thinking out loud really because I never win raffles:lol: :wave:

Oh gosh yes, I just was just wondering if you might make more by auctioning each one off etc - just thinking out loud really because I never win raffles:lol: :wave:

You're probably right but they look so great together and we hate to split up bonded groups of bunnies :lol: ;)

:wave: I've entered and paid 10 pounds by paypal!!! (I forgot to add my user name :oops: will pm you). You always have the most beautiful bunny art in your raffles and I can never resist!!!:love:
bunnybunny

Many thanks for getting us started bunnybunny :D

I've pm'd you your ticket numbers.

Hi
I would love to enter the draw for these gorgeous prints. I will send a payment by paypal tomorrow.
How are things at camp nibble? As busy as ever, no doubt!
Good luck with this fundraiser. Jill xx

Athough I would love to win these pictures myself, I would like to remind you that this fundraiser is still open. Camp nibble do an amazing job, caring for rescued bunnies until new forever homes become available.
Please consider finding a small amount of money to enter the draw for these gorgeous prints. They would make fabulous Christmas gifts......or delightful treats for yourself!

Athough I would love to win these pictures myself, I would like to remind you that this fundraiser is still open. Camp nibble do an amazing job, caring for rescued bunnies until new forever homes become available.
Please consider finding a small amount of money to enter the draw for these gorgeous prints. They would make fabulous Christmas gifts......or delightful treats for yourself!

Awww thanks for the sales help Jill bless you! We're not able to pay you any commission I'm afraid ;):lol:

Thanks a bunch Rabswood & HoppingBinky, good luck!

Back