• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo....Frenchie now 11weeks old!

mimi g

Warren Scout
Been so busy with the buns over the past few weeks not managed to get on here.

I cant believe how quick Boo is growing!!!
Here are some piccies of her between 9-11weeks old.

P1030613.jpg

P1030614.jpg

Eeyore impression after being told off for chewing Mummies cushions
P1030621.jpg

P1030625.jpg

P1030632.jpg

P1030633.jpg

xx

Thanks guys she is a little monkey....
Yep 11 weeks, hard to believe isnt it, I collected her when she was exactly 8 weeks old but her father was the biggest frenchie I have seen so looks like she will take after him.

I have to admit im a pretty small person so I think that plus the angle of the pic supersizes her proportions a little but she is already bigger than my dwarf lop male and has huge feet, tail and ears! :lol::love:

Thanks guys she is a little monkey....
Yep 11 weeks, hard to believe isnt it, I collected her when she was exactly 8 weeks old but her father was the biggest frenchie I have seen so looks like she will take after him.

I have to admit im a pretty small person so I think that plus the angle of the pic supersizes her proportions a little but she is already bigger than my dwarf lop male and has huge feet, tail and ears! :lol::love:

she'd make my mini lop look like a baby rabbit :lol: :love:

Back