• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weird things happened sunday night

mreeyore

Warren Scout
something weird happened sunday night. robbie has a indoor nero cage from p@h , it used to be eeyores. it has a metal door that folds down when robbie jumps out ov it you hear it go wiv a bang,. on sunday robbie was on the sofa between me and oh. he had been ther bout a hour, we heard his cage door go bang and his willow ball that was hung up started to move alot. we had no draught and robbie was still on the sofa. maybe eeyore had come back to see us,

:shock:
Did Robbie respond in any way?

Imagine if all the bridge bunnies are actually hopping about our homes?????:D

robbie responded by slowly going over to his cage, he wudnt go in it for ages, he kept walking round it. we also have a door stopper in batheroom to stop door touching skirting board, robbie was playing wiv it and it keeps vibrating and making a loud noise, you can hear it from the other room. robbie was wiv us and the door stop kept vibrating. i said it was eeyore saying, look mum i can do that too!

I wonder what Robbie could sense....
and the door stopper.....mmm.....I think it depends on how it makes you feel...:shock:

That good then! Robbie must have thought - "what the heck! Somebuns been in my house!?":lol::lol::lol:

My first rabbit Dilly had lived in the indoor cage I used to use for Dawn his whole life before he met us, and then got upgraded to a two tier 6ft hutch and large garden.
Anyway when I moved out I used his cage for Dawn as a baby, he died after I moved out, and I was constantly seeing a brown bunny in the room, and it was always as if Dawn was playing with thin air most of the time.
I'm a big believer in the supernatural, I think most pets do attach themselves to certain objects mostly their houses.

Back