• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Bargain For Bunnies :-) U/D And Another One Post 27

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just bought this in Tesco, half price at £4.50 :)

005-18.jpg

006-16.jpg

008-18.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Jane! You little bargain hunter you!

That looks AWESOME. Is it a localised tesco sale, or national do you know?

I am assuming it is National and part of their Summer Stock Clearance :?

They had tents and paddling pools, oh and a blow up aeroplane !! :lol:

Love it!! :D

Just be careful if it has metal at the ends to make the shape the buns dont chew through and expose the metal - I am judging by my buns standards of naughtiness here which is probably worse than other peoples buns :lol:

Love it!! :D

Just be careful if it has metal at the ends to make the shape the buns dont chew through and expose the metal - I am judging by my buns standards of naughtiness here which is probably worse than other peoples buns :lol:

Would the metal be chewable? :?like sharp?:oops:
sorry - just trying to work out how the metal would harm them exactly.....bit thick today!:roll::lol:

I have bought the material tunnels in tyhe past and my buns have chewed down to the metal which has been sharp and could have cut them

Yay just been to Tescos and managed to pick one up with the matching pop up tent, but wont be using them for the buns as they will chew it within the hour:D

I've just come back from yawning my way through a training day, so much brightened by those colourful pictures. :) Compliments to the esteemed bunny model. :love:

Back