• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics from Last Night *PIC HEAVY* U/D more pics + vids post 28 :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I remembered to take the camera downstairs last night and so Biscuit decided to show off and pose a little!:wave:

Biscuit: excuse mes, im tryings to cleans! Huh? Whats was thats? I haves a freakishly longs leg? Not funnys daddy!

lastnight01.jpg

Biscuit: *whistles* Whats hole ins your slipper daddy?

lastnight02.jpg

Biscuit: okays, you can takes a pictoor of my head!

lastnight03.jpg

Doing an impression of a basketball...

lastnight04.jpg

Biscuit: whats thats?

lastnight05.jpg

Biscuit: you cants gets me while im runnings! teehee

lastnight07.jpg

Biscuit: whats that flashing thingys...?

lastnight08.jpg

Biscuit: you thinks yous can bwushes me? Noooo!

lastnight09.jpg

Biscuit: oh buts mummys, i wants those noms :( Puuurrrweeeease? I'll gives yous a lick!

lastnight10.jpg

Looking extremely handsome...

lastnight06.jpg

Biscuit: i'm alls snoozy nows i've had noms and fuss...think it's times for a...zzzzzzzzzzz

lastnight11.jpg

Sorry for loads of pictures, it was just one of those nights where i couldn't stop pressing the buttons...!:wave:

Biscuit :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Graham's OH - Oohh, Graham's got the b****y camera out again! *FACEPALM*

:p:lol::lol:

Biscuit's very very cute! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Only a single though :) Didn't even see that until you posted, she won't be happy if she saw it :roll:

I think we've not had enough photos of handsome Biscuit lately.:wave: Good to see he is thriving after his little spell of 'home alone.' I love the point-my-toe pose. Spenser does that a lot, and gets cross when I suggest he might take up ballet. :lol::lol::lol:

I think we've not had enough photos of handsome Biscuit lately.:wave: Good to see he is thriving after his little spell of 'home alone.' I love the point-my-toe pose. Spenser does that a lot, and gets cross when I suggest he might take up ballet. :lol::lol::lol:

We've not had any 'mini-stasis' attacks since then either, which i'm really chuffed with :)

He's started adventuring into the hall way now too, when free-ranging since i got the additional 6 panel pen. So that means when free-ranging he has ~10x15ft + 14x3ft! :) I think thats a good size play area! Just need to sort out how to allow more during the day now...he looks so unhappy in his ~6x4 now!

His legs are scary long when he does that...its almost like he's going to pull it from his body! :shock:

He's always very posey but he's getting faster and faster, so a bit harder to take pictures of sometimes now.

Hopefully september will be the last month of having his picture taken...on his own!:D

Back