• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eek paranoid now!!!

cyprusrabbit

Alpha Buck
Over night Jet has scoffed all the hay and there was a lot! When feeding this morning I noticed he has a little round belly underneath........ I am now paranoid he is a she!!! I have had a look and I cant tell :oops: I think he looks like my boys.....

Right pick up Jet and have his bum on one hand his back into your chest and support his back and chest with your other hand. Use index finger to push tail down then thumb to move the top part of the bits and push it back displaying their :oops: bits.
A female should have a clear slit that pretty much joins to the bum. A male should have a circle shaped hole and if hes developed his peepee should poke out.

Right pick up Jet and have his bum on one hand his back into your chest and support his back and chest with your other hand. Use index finger to push tail down then thumb to move the top part of the bits and push it back displaying their :oops: bits.
A female should have a clear slit that pretty much joins to the bum. A male should have a circle shaped hole and if hes developed his peepee should poke out.

From that I do think he is a boy - phew......

Just hungry and fat! :lol: or that how rex's look????

I will be going to the vets maybe tomorrow or next Thursday (Peter and Benjamins VHD jab)... Trying to decide if I want to make the extra visit....:roll:

Maybe it just looks more obvious he has a belly because he's a rex? I never notice the actual shape of my bunnies because their fur (even regular short fur) hides their shape quite a bit, recently one of them had a shaved belly though and I realised just how round their bellies are when they have no real fluff to hide behind :lol:

But it's great he's eating so much hay! :love:

Back