• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Parties!

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Heya, just wondering if anybody else host's or goes to bunny themed house parties? I've only recently started them, wish I'd started sooner in the summer :lol:

We're pretty much all meeting up at mine, eating lots of cake and pizza playing with the bunnies. Attempting to make a little obstacle course to see which bunny makes it to the end and which bunny decides to just go back to bed :lol:

My bunnies are very social and it's always good for them to have people give them fuss as with eleven bunnies my time with them is very 'scheduled'

This weekend we're even getting our faces painted. So anybody else had a bunny party?

Sounds like fun! :D Just to check though, your friends aren't bringing their buns are they?

Sounds like fun! :D Just to check though, your friends aren't bringing their buns are they?

I wondered the same - but i guess with 11 buns of your own you dont need too!

I wanna do this too - sounds great - probs is I dont have that many frineds in this country & only have 2 buns to race against each other!:lol::lol::lol:
mmm.........perhaps I should get some teams!
Would be great if oyu could all bring your buns & they wouldnt fight ...:p

Bobby would love that, she loves people so much, carlo also loves people but takes him a while to trust you, sounds fun though

All of my bunnies bar Dawn are friendly and out going and know my friends :D
I'd be putting them out in 'turns' so no fights etc. And no I wouldn't risk the fights, disease ec. from other people rabbits. I have eleven, plenty to give lots of fuss and attention to, not to mention the foster rabbits.
It's a good excuse for the rabbits to have a long supervised run around, where they get new toys, fuss, and attention from numerous people they like. My rabbits even have favourites amongst my friends, :lol: I feel so betrayed sometimes.

I love the thought of this but I think most people would refuse to come into the flat bacuase of the snakes! LOL

Back