• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok final shopping list

this is the final shopping list for my new bunny im planing on getting ordering all this tomorrow
Science Selective Rabbit : 3kg Price: £5.99
Bunny Nature Alpine Meadow Hay with Camomile Price: £4.79
Burns Dandelion Price: £1.99
Megazorb Price: £7.20
Supa Forage Excel £3.19
Deluxe Water Bottle by Classic £2.69
Rabbit Feeding Bowl by Happy Pet £3.49
Pure Pastures Barley Straw £2.10

any feed back before i order did alot of research

Last edited:
Someone's been doing their homework! :)

Bunny Nature Alpine Meadow Hay with Camomile Price: £4.79

Don't know about others, but Biscuit will NOT touch this. He actually removed every last strand from his digging box when i put it in and mixed it with his regular meadow hay. It smells absolutely amazing too - so fresh and grazy. I sound mad don't i? :roll::oops::lol:

Personally all the hay you have ordered I see at treat hay.

See if you can find a local pet shop that caters for horses, or a local stables that will let you buy half a bale. It is hay season at the minute, and it smells divine, even my dental buns gobble this down.

I pay £4.50 for a large 4ftx2ftx1.5ft bale, so if wouldn't cost too mcuh for half a bale, or a bale if you have the space. I keep my bale in a single duvet cover to stop it going everywhere.

I only use straw during the winter as bedding on the floor.

My pellets are put on the floor (no bowl)

What about toys, tunnels and hideouts? Do you have them already?

Just seconding this, assume cage/hutch/run etc is all there, but tunnels/chews/hideaways etc are enjoyed.

ETA: bunny first aid kit, I cant remember whats in mine as its an all pets in one box of goodies, but im sure someone on here can cover the basics.

Also, cage disinfectant etc? Litter tray or anything?

yes toys all sorted and cage as bunny will be indoors for now as she will be only 10 weeks old

cage disinfectant sorted from pets at home

well i got all my stuff today from the hay experts very fast delivery
and service is great

note to others it seems that burgess as changed the name of there
Supa Forage Excel Natural Grass to excel fresh forage

same thing just new name

Last edited:
Mine aren't keen on meadow hay either, they have expensive tastes and only seem to like Timothy hay which I can only get online!

Hi

Can I just ask where you got the SS? I pay £7.99 for the same size bag and with eight buns could do with finding somewhere cheaper to buy it:)

Back