• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apology

Candiflare

Mama Doe
After speaking with my OH, I've decided to keep Rosie and Penelope (the buns who came to me from the families in the village who didn't want them anymore) and bond my rabbits as a five at Fat Fluffs. My OH originally said he didn't want me to have five rabbits, but now he has changed his mind.

Twenty Four hours before this, I had put Rosie on Rabbits In Need and got interest from a lovely person, who unfortunately we've now let down. Luckily I've been able to reimburse them for the money they've spent in preparing for Rosie.

They also said that they felt that they could no longer trust the forum and I feel terrible. So I just want to apologize to everybody, for causing a well-intentioned person to have a bad experience on this forum, when usually the rescue options are so good, and the Rabbits In Need Section is so useful. I hope they read this and can have faith in the adoption section of the forum again.

I certainly won't be attempting to rehome anybunny I take in AGAIN, as I just get too attached.

Lesson learnt! :cry:

Last edited:
Awh bless. You cant help how you feel, and you have apologised.

Hopefully another bunny can get a lovely home instead & the prezzies in prep for your girl can go to another good use :)

Although disappointing, the way I look at it is....by you keeping her, you have indirectly found a home for yet another rabbit, as i would imagine the lovely person who wanted Rosie will welcome a different bunny into their home x

I didnt know you had listed them in RIN.... but I knew you would have to keep them..... awwww!! A group of 5 :love::love:

Sorry for the person who fell in love though, there are many other buns out there needing help, perhaps they would be happier to contact a rescue rather than an individual if they are nervous about people changing their mind (I really never actually thought Hetty was going to give Winter to me, but she did!).

Perhaps poit out local rescues, if they are local to you, then one of their local rescues might be Alice who is desperately lover run at the moment, they can feel free to contact her (aliceechamberlain on here) or check out the website (search 'windwhistle warren'). I think Fat fluffs is local too??

^hugs^

Glad you are keeping them. I can understand the forum members disappointment as Rosie is a beautiful bun. My mum actually stated that you would be loosing a wonderful rabbit rehoming Penelope :shock: Another rabbit they got attached to :roll:

Glad you are keeping them. I can understand the forum members disappointment as Rosie is a beautiful bun. My mum actually stated that you would be loosing a wonderful rabbit rehoming Penelope :shock: Another rabbit they got attached to :roll:

hahahaha! That's so sweet! Did they give her lots of cuddles then? She's EXTREMELY naughty...

Sorry you've been feeling bad about what's happened. Hopefully it will work out well for all concerned. I'm sure there will be another Rosie out there for the prospective owner. :wave: She is a lovely girl indeed, and I hope all goes well for the bonding. :wave:

Back